Friday, June 5, 2009

it's the swine.

So I got the flu. Maybe it's the swine. I wouldn't know because I didn't go to the doctor. Good thing my dad is a pharmacist. I haven't left the house since Monday.

I've watched copious amounts of television and a kept a strict diet of orange juice, saltines, and chicken noodle soup. I had a Harry Potter movie marathon which made me even more excited about the Half Blood Prince, took quizzes like "Which celebrity would you marry?" on facebook, and slept for at least twelve hours each night.

I remember Kristin telling me when she had the flu she started talking to the tv, and now I understand why. I'm going stir crazy and hope that by tonight I'll feel well enough to go see a movie with friends who I haven't seen since Sunday.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I talked to the couch, the window, and my hand too. But mostly to Coach Taylor.

Desperate times.

Katie said...

Sounds like a perfect week, minus the flu part.