Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fall Sounds Good

September 11th: Derrick Brown, Iron & Wine

September 25th: Phoenix and Passion Pit

October 6th & 7th: Sufjan Stevens (that's x2 mind you)

October 24th: Sufjan Steven's BQE film release party

November 6th: Monsters of Folk

Although I'm sad to see Summer coming to an end (because we all know that when it's over, it's over) Fall '09 is shaping up to be just as eventful. I'm glad musicians I love (namely Sufjan) are making music and on tour. It makes my heart happy. 

//These friends of mine live in New York
They were raised in Michigan
They don't own things/ They don't hold hands
They guard their hearts as best they can//
(Rosie Thomas) 




3 comments:

Katie said...

So much Sufjan. If you keep at it, you will be the queen of GG AND Sufjan.

Anonymous said...

To quote one of Katie and Elliott's favorite karaoke artists, "When it's over, that's the time I fall in love again".

And I will not let Julie get the Sufjan title so easily.

Erica said...

Take me with you. Everywhere!