Saturday, November 21, 2009

I just can't get enough

Top 6 Things I love right now:

1. Morgan Library on Madison and 36th. I saw an exhibit of early sketches and drafts of Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak a month ago and went again last week to see an exhibit on the life and writings of Jane Austen. I'm seriously thinking of becoming a member because I absolutely love it.



2. Dover Thrift edition of Pride and Prejudice. It's only $3! Last time I read this book was for school and after seeing the exhibit at the Morgan Library, I decided to give it my leisure time.



3. Suede fur mitten. My Mama gave me a pair of these mittens that she got from Alaska years ago when I was home in August. I've been waiting ever since for the weather to turn cold so I can wear them!





















4. Cowl neck scarf. I bought one from H&M and it looks similar to this one. And it was only $15.




5. Ella Fitzgerald. Lately I've been listening to her a lot. It makes me feel like I'm in a different era. My favorite songs are her duets with Louis Armstrong.



















6. O.P.I nail polish in Here Today Aragon Tomorrow. It's the perfect shade of green and last time I got a manicure they didn't have it unfortunately.

1 comment:

danajoy said...

julie julie! i wish i could have gone to those exhibits with you! and i want to have green nails too! ...but i just bought purple...missmissmiss!