Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happiest Holiday

I was a bit worried about my plans for this holiday season. For a while it looked pretty grim. With Katie and Elliott unexpectedly having to be in Dallas for work on Katie's birthday made plans to celebrate together in New York impossible. I thought about staying in Little Rock an extra week but that would mean at least $100 fine for changing my flight. But luckily I now get to spend New Years at the Red Lion Inn with the Marriotts. I told Cara my plight and she said that there was a suite with two twin beds left at the lodge they're staying at, so I was welcome to come along and invite a friend. I was worried I would spend New Years alone and now I get to make money while skiing on vacation with Kristin! And this was especially good news since I've been at home sick with a stomach virus that I got from Claire! Most of the time I love my job, but I don't love not having sick days, health care, or being extra susceptible to germs.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Heres to not crying yourself to sleep on NYE.

danajoy said...

amen to that...

Kristin said...

I am so so so excited!