Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday Highlights

While I was in Arkansas for Christmas 09, I went to Fayetteville to visit my sister and Jo. And Dana drove 4 hours from Norman, OK to see us! We only had 20 hours together, but as always, it was worth it. I love these girls and miss them always!



I'm not sure when we will see each other again, but I have hopes for Fall 2010.

Seth and Caleb were a source of entertainment and joy over Christmas. Seth always tries on my shoes when I visit. He ran around yelling, "Giddy up! Ride em cowboy! Yee-haw!" And when he gets upset with Caleb, he says, "Stop it you mean ole baby!" It's hard not to laugh.

Caleb is already 1 and a half years old! He loves working puzzles and is really good at it for his age. He calls me "Aunt Jewie" and knows the sounds every animal makes. And if you ask him what the giraffe or turtle says, he makes something up on the spot!


It was wonderful being home with loved ones and I definitely wasn't ready to leave! I always forget how nice it is to do laundry in your house and drive. I'm not sure when I'll be back in Little Rock, but it always feels like home when I'm there.
Happy Holidays from the Jacksons!

1 comment:

danajoy said...

i love you so much! definitely would've driven farther than 4 hours to see you! when we're in driving distance of each other we have to make it happen! lovelovelove. happy new years little lady!